18 October 2018 will open the Biesse Academy for Service, the new training centre dedicated to Biesse's entire service network, including HQ technicians, those from the separate branches, and those from authorised resellers as well as clients' operators/maintenance workers.
The Academy is located within the Services Center, at Piazzale A. De Simoni, and will include classrooms and laboratories as well as, most importantly, Biesse machines, which our technicians will be able to use for their theoretical and practical training.
These are the numbers associated with the Biesse Academy:
- 7 Classes (260 sqm).
- 70 sqm for laboratories in which to conduct practical activities (with didactic work tables).
- 1400 sqm allocated to training machines (the Rover Edge, Akron, Stream A, Sektor, and Winstore will be the first to be installed and will later be joined by others, including the Rover Plast, Opera5, and Eko 2.1 over the course of 2019).
- An additional 700 sqm used by Biesse System for the drafting of other series and for pre-installation training.
- 9 people presently on the team, with the objective of enlarging it rapidly in order to handle ever growing training needs.
- More than 200 courses to be held and 900 people to train.