Our NEW CashPlus Equipment Financing Program can help you finance the equipment you need get you extra cash for any other needs! You can receive up to 50% of your total financed amount in CASH.
Use the extra money for anything your business needs. Repay your equipment purchase and cash funds with one combined affordable monthly payment.
Our CashPlus Advantage:
- Cash payout up to 50% of equipment financed amount
- Maximum cash payout of $50,000
- Cash funded the day your contract begins
- Repayment terms up to 60 months
- No restrictions on how funds can be used
- Link to Printable Application
- Link to Secure Online Application
Get CashPlus Pre-Approved Now!
Contact us today:
Stan Ragley - Biesse Finance
Take Advantage of 2021 IRS Section 179 Tax Law
Section 179 of the IRS tax code allows businesses to deduct the full purchase price of qualifying equipment and/or software purchased or financed during the tax year.
That means that if you buy (or lease) a piece of qualifying equipment, you can deduct the FULL PURCHASE PRICE from your gross income. It’s an incentive created by the U.S. government to encourage businesses to buy equipment and invest in themselves. Find out more
Looking for Advice When Financing a CNC Machine?Check out our Guide to Financing and Leasing a CNC Machine in 2021