Biesse Group’s exclusive two-day Spring Inside is loaded with educational opportunities to investigate the future of our industry, discuss current challenges facing manufacturers today, review best practices, and experience new technology:
• Discover the benefits of how digitally connected manufacturing cells can maximize efficiency for all shop sizes
• Factory tour to see a successful implementation of automation and digital connectivity and the benefits to their production
• Investigate new alternative materials available to our industry with Palram and explore their part in the future of woodworking
• Workshop Discussion: MDF Door Production Chad Thelen of Thelen Cabinets leads a panel of industry experts in a discussion on the advantages of bringing MDF door production in house.
• Workshop Disussion: Going Frameless Join Jeff Belows of Jeff Belows Construction and industry experts as they discuss how to seamlessly incorporate frameless cabinets to your product offering and its benefits.
Get an insider’s preview of Biesse’s most innovative technologies, integrated solutions and exceptional services. Everywhere you look, game-changing new machinery is fully powered up and ready to help you shape your future! Come live the Biesse Experience!
Join us and get up-to-speed with the latest and greatest ways to achieve your own Factory of the Future through integration, interconnection, automation and digitization.