At Biesse, we have created new support tools to help our customers navigate this new way of working.
Now may be the perfect time to take advantage of one of our daily online training classes to increase your machine operator’s knowledge and maximize the efficiency of your machine at no cost to you!
Complimentary instructor-led software training classes, Monday through Friday starting at 1:30 EST.
Monday, April 6th 1:30 to 3:00 – B_SOLID Basic Introduction Training
• Tool Set Up (cylindrical, spherical, from geometry)
• Tooling – Machine set up (Virtual)
• Worktable Tooling
• Worklist Environment
Tuesday, April 7th 1:30 to 3:00 – B_SOLID Import – Export Features
• CAD Drawing
• Modify, Import and Export (base of parametric drawing programming using variables)
Wednesday, April 8th 1:30 to 3:00 – B_SOLID Machining Operations
• Pocketing/Roughing (Includes optimization and simulation, with base of troubleshooting of errors)
Thursday, April 9th 1:30 to 3:00 – B_SOLID Advance Features Introduction
• Macros, Sequences
• Advanced parametric programming (If-then-else syntax example)
Friday, April 17th 1:30 to 3:00 – Introduction to B_NEST
• Materials and Sheets • Nesting Articles (Parts)
• Nest Processing Space is limited so make sure to reserve your seat today for one or more of these complimentary classes!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the name(s) of the complimentary classes above you would like to register for.
PLUS Customized Training Programs
To further enhance our support, we are also offering customized training programs for those who need more in-depth or specific program training or, may even need one of our specialists to assistance with writing programs for you.
Online Instructor-Led Customized Software Training and Programming Assistance:
- Online customized B_SOLID advanced software training class for your team
- Online customized BSWORKS advanced software training class for your team
- Online Optiplanning advanced software training
- Online Algoritmo advance software training for Winstore application
- Contract a Biesse specialist to create customized programs for you
Online Instructor-Led Maintenance Classes by Biesse Academy:
- Rover Edge Module 1 - New technical modifications
- New TM10/TM20 PUR system on Biesse Edgebanders
- The basics of electricity and automation Pneumatics basics course
- Troubleshooting basics – Schematics reading
These special 4 hour block training packages are being offered at a substantial cost savings of only $400, regardless of the number of employees you want to register. If additional time is required, each additional hour will be billed at $75 per hour.
The choice is yours! You can have an unlimited number of employees in each class and you can use all 4 hours in one day or divide into shorter class modules. You tell us how you want to customize your time block! You have up to 30 days from the date of purchase to use them where they best fit into your schedule.
Email email@example.com and let us know how we can support you. Include a list of topics you’re interested in, as well as the number of people in your group. One of our Software Specialists will review your request and contact you to schedule your class!