At Biesse, we have created new support tools to help our customers navigate this new way of working.
Now may be the perfect time to take advantage of one of our daily online training classes to increase your machine operator’s knowledge and maximize the efficiency of your machine at no cost to you!
Instructor-led software training classes, Monday through Friday starting at 1:30 EST.
Monday, April 6 2020 1:30 to 3:00 – B_SOLID Basic Introduction Training
• Tool Set Up (cylindrical, spherical, from geometry)
• Tooling – Machine set up (Virtual)
• Worktable Tooling
• Worklist Environment
Tuesday, April 7 2020 1:30 to 3:00 – B_SOLID Import – Export Features
• CAD Drawing
• Modify, Import and Export (base of parametric drawing programming using variables)
Wednesday, April 8 2020 1:30 to 3:00 – B_SOLID Machining Operations
• Pocketing/Roughing (Includes optimization and simulation, with base of troubleshooting of errors)
Thursday, April 9 2020 1:30 to 3:00 – B_SOLID Advance Features Introduction
• Macros, Sequences
• Advanced parametric programming (If-then-else syntax example)
Friday, April 17 2020 1:30 to 3:00 – Introduction to B_NEST
• Materials and Sheets • Nesting Articles (Parts)
• Nest Processing Space is limited so make sure to reserve your seat today for one or more of these complimentary classes!
Email email@example.com and let us know how we can support you. Include a list of topics you’re interested in, as well as the number of people in your group. One of our Software Specialists will review your request and contact you to schedule your class!