BiesseWorks: the simple and functional software
BiesseWorks is the system for programming Biesse machines that combines elevated performance with great ease of use. It is the ideal solution for those who are approaching numerical controlled machinery for the first time as well as for those who already have programming experience. Infact, it is organized on several levels so as to present an extremely simple interface to those who are less expert while, at the same time, allowing the expert user to access sophisticated functions.
• Assisted graphic editor used to program machining operations
• Parametric programming and guided creation of macros
• Import of CAD and other external software files in DXF and CID3 format
• 3D simulation of the tool path
• Indicative calculation of machining time
• Ability to create rotated or circular virtual faces.
BiesseCabinet is the software solution for designing office and domestic cabinets. BiesseCabinet integrates perfectly with BiesseWorks and lets you generate programs and work lists directly.
BiesseDoor is the perfect solution for the parametric design of standard and special routed doors or door elements. This easy to use system provides an entry-level solution for designing and manufacturing doors on Biesse machining centres.
The BIESSE entry-level package for the preparation of optimised machining diagrams in NESTING mode. A simple, effective model for those using this type of process technology for the first time. Perfectly integrated with BiesseWorks, BiesseNest makes nesting of every kind of shape, while using parametric programs.
• New module to support on-demand label printing;
• Compatible with touch screens;
• Manual mode;
• Automatic mode with warning on Windows toolbar
BiesseLink is the new software for the network management of production orders for furniture and unfinished items within a machining cell
• Order and list management
• List processing
• Production progress and reporting
Optiplanning: software to manage the cutting size
To complete the range of panel sizing centres Biesse has developed the optimization software, Optiplanning, which can automatically import the data to optimize, adapt itself to high, low and medium production volumes, generate cutting lists to be optimized according to the furniture to be produced furthermore the results can be transfered to the panel saw.