Huge increase in visits to the event showing Biesse’s Factory of the Future
The Inside Biesse Systems event was organized in Pesaro during the days that preceded, coincided and followed the Xylexpo Milan Fair.
The initiative organised in this way, allowed the 250 guests attending to see a complete integrated line in action, which due to size and complexity, is difficult to transport to the fair.
Guests were welcomed by leading experts from the Biesse System team, who have dedicated quality time to their visitor. Almost all the customers invited, responded enthusiastically and positively, following the call from Biesse.
"More than 150 companies from 23 different countries have traveled to Pesaro to admire the impressive Batch One integrated line, installed at the Headquarters of the Group from 16 May to 11 June." commented an extremely happy Mauro Pede, Biesse Systems Sales Director.
The line reconstructed a SMART factory, based on the most advanced automation and coordinated by unique Biesse software. The lean production system demonstrated, is able to process up to 1,200 panels per shift by managing the process from raw material to finished product, and it is made up by:
1. Automated magazine - Winstore K2 with automatic loading
2. Flexible cutting - NextStep with automatic unloading (Winner W4)
3. Vertical buffer
4. Flexible edgebanding - Stream MDS 2.0 with automatic loading and unloading (Winstore 3D K2)
5. Sorter robot (Smart picking, sequencing of production based on the strategic drivers of the company)
6. Flexible boring – Insider M